2. What information do we collect and for what purpose?The categories of information we collect can include: Information you provide to us directly: We may collect personal information such as a username and password, first and last name, phone number, e-mail address, home address, and employer when you register for an account, use our Service, or if you correspond with us. We may also collect additional information you provide to us about your company or employer, your family, and your benefits, which we will consider to be personal information if it is linked to your identifying information. We may combine this information with data we collect from you through other methods, such as telephone conversations or electronic document exchange services. Information we collect from third parties: We may obtain information about you from third parties. We may collect information from consumer reporting agencies. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features of the Service. We may use this information to communicate with you, such as to send you email messages, and to follow up with you to offer information about our Service and your account. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). For more information about your communication preferences, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
4. Sharing of your informationWe may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the “Your Choices About Your Information” section below. We may share your personal information with:
- Other parties you chose to share data with through our Service. This includes any other company or individual you engage with through our Services;
- Other companies owned by or under common ownership as Dive Analytics. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this policy;
- Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, billing, payments, background check services, service fulfilment, web hosting or providing analytic services;
- Our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, or who partner with us to provide our Services to you;
- Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- Third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Dive Analytics, our Users, or others.
5. Your choices about your information
How to control your communications preferences:You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. You may not opt-out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, benefits registration, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Modifying or deleting your information:We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. You may view and modify your personal information through your account settings. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances, as local government law may require that we maintain certain types of information for a set period of time. You may not be able to delete or modify certain information that your employer requires that we maintain. If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying or deleting your account information, you can contact us directly at [email protected]
6. How we store and protect your information
Keep your information safe:Dive Analytics cares about the security of your information and uses robust and state-of-the-art physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. However, no security system is perfectly secure and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Dive Analytics will investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
7. Links to other websites and servicesOur Service may integrate with or contain links to other third party sites and services. We are not responsible for the practices employed by third-party websites or services embedded in, linked to, linked from, or connected with the Service and your interactions with any third-party website or service are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies.
Updated on 10 May 2022